How To: Hunger Games Mug
December 17, 2013
A cup of home brewed coffee a day keeps the Capital at bay! This mug is designed to remind you of your favorite tributes and to be ever vigilant in the fight against tyranny!
- Black paint pen
- Marigold paint pen
- Caramel paint pen
- Pattern (attached)
- Carbon paper
- Pen or pencil
- Wipe down the piece with a damp sponge to make sure that no dust or dirt has settled on it.
- Attach the Hunger Games pattern (attached) to mug with carbon paper in between, using tape. The black side of the carbon paper should be facing the surface of the mug, with the pattern facing outwards on top.
- Trace the pattern with pen or sharp pencil to imprint the design onto the mug.
- Remove tape and pattern to reveal the design beneath.
- Fill in letters using Black paint pen, or with three coats of Black glaze if using a thin brush.
- Trace circle and bird logo using Marigold paint pen.
- If desired, add shading details on bird and circle with Caramel paint pen to add depth.
- Voila! Add your name or initials to the mug and you’re done!