Whose Hands are on Santa’s Belly?
November 16, 2011
Here’s a simple, fun, holiday-themed plate where your kids can get involved in painting!
- Coupe Dinner Plate
- Hot Tamale
- White (optional)
At Your Table:
- Black Paint Pen (optional) – our staff will get this for you.
Our staff will help you with the handprints!
- Draw Santa’s belt onto the plate with pencil.
- Using a large brush, paint three coats of Hot Tamale on the suit portion of the plate.
- Using a brush, paint three coats of Black on Santa’s belt. You can leave the white unpainted or paint it with White. You can also use a Black Paint Pen on the edges for a finer, smooth line.
- Using Black glaze, place handprints on the plate. Our staff can help you get the best quality handprint.