Full Moon Kitty
October 2, 2011
Paint a fun, decorative halloween/fall themed plate that you can use to serve your treats and show your painting tricks!
- Rimmed Dinner Plate
- Download pattern [PDF]
- Tickled Pink
- Hot Tamale
At Your Table:
Accessories (Our staff will be happy to bring these to your table):
- Carbon Paper
- Trace pattern onto the plate using the carbon paper.
- Paint inner circle of the plate around the kitty outline with 3 coats of Marigold
- Wipe off any excess paint on the rim with a sponge. We left the the rim white, but if you prefer paint with a color.
- Fill circle around spider with 3 coats of Tang
- Paint in spider with 3 coats of Black. Leave eye circles white.
- Fill in kitty with 3 coats of Black. Paint around eyes, nose, and collar.
- Use a paint pen in black to add pupils to the spider’s eyes.
- Use a paint pen or small brush to paint in the kitty’s eyes with parakeet. Use a black paint pen to add pupils.
- Paint kitty’s nose with tickled pink and collar with tang. Use a Hot Tamale paint pen or small brush to add stripes to the collar.
- Use a white paint pen to add whiskers.
- Use a black paint pen to add spider’s web string.
- Paint the back of the plate with 3 coats of black.